Checkout Through Fisheye

Alex October 18, 2012

This is a pretty basic question, but is it possible to checkout a repository once it is imported into fishey?

uberSVN hosts the repository once you create it, i was looking for a similar feature in fisheye.

I have several existing SVN repositories. I have imported them and i can view their history etc. Can I make it so a user in Fisheye has access? Once imported, what is the URL to the repository in that case?

1 answer

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

Fisheye does not checkout a copy of the svn respository when I last looked at it. It references the main repository and it creates its own structures.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

Fisheye is a source code viewer and not a source code maintainer as noted in its documentation guide.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Getting+started

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events