Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot access bitbucket after installation

Edited

Hi,

I just installed fisheye and trying to configure it. I do not understand the documentation, can somebody help me? It must be a simple problem that I overlooking...

I am installing the fisheye in the same server as the bitbucket. During the installation, it is recommended to create a user. So I have created a local user called "fisheye".

After the bitbucket:8060 is up, I saw the first screen and enter the license key.

Then I follow the "Starting to use Fisheye" section in https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/starting-to-use-fisheye-960155264.html

The first thing to do is to create user. However, I already have a bunch of users since I connected with JIRA. The documentation does not explain if I am creating users for using the fisheye or administrative users. 

If I am creating another fisheye user, then its a lot of job since I will have to create email address, ...etc. I am confused. It looks like we are creating users to access fisheye. In that case, I think I already have a bunch of them by default from JIRA integration.

Moving on to adding a repository. When filling in connection information, it does not tell me which userid am i using to access the bitbucket. Most of the account I used, including Jenkins accessing Bitbucket are local accounts to Bitbucket, not a real Unix user. Also, from the Fisheye admin page, I am not sure which userId i am using to access bitbucket.

I also tried to generate private key within the add repository screen, save the key to a file, then using "upload private key for ssh" in the add repository screen with that file. However, it complains "The file you uploaded is not a valid private key". I am running out of idea now. Which userid from where am i actually using to access bitbucket?

I am very frustrated looking at this which suppose to be a simple task. Please help.

Thanks.

B.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 12.34.50 PM.png

83098480_1376336325889878_6098461872187506688_n.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-02 at 12.20.48 PM.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their  Jira Cloud instance.  ...

551 views 15 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you