Can't connect to Perforce with Fisheye hosted in Java service wrapper

After installing the latest version of Fisheye + Crucible (2.7.8) and using the Java service wrapper on Windows Server 2008R2 we can't connect to our Perforce server. We the suggested configuration here:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=91554194&focusedCommentId=163938551#comment-163938551

And setup the Window Service to run under a domain user account.

The error we receive is:

Non-zero exit status determining latest revision: com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException:Non-zero exit code: 1 | Access for user 'SYSTEM' has not been enabled by 'p4 protect'.

Note: the Windows service is NOT running as SYSTEM.

Everything works fine when we run the app from the command-line so this appears to be related to the Java service wrapper. Any ideas/help would be appreciated!

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I have this same issue. Did you ever work it out?

This widget could not be displayed.

Upgrading to the latest version seems to have resolved the problem. We're able to sync with Perforce now. Some "tips".. don't include a trailing '/' on your p4 path or it will not work. Also just ignore any errors you receive.. Clunky, but at least we're syncing now...

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 18 hours ago in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

45 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you