Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin login for Crucible/fisheye?

Michael Schneider February 20, 2018

Hello,

I installed Crucible/Fisheye on an EC2 instance.  I wrote down the admin password that I entered during the install process.  However when I try to log in with the username "admin" and that password, it says "Password incorrect or unknown user". 

Any help?   Thank you.

3 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Themis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2018

Hi Michael,

to login as administrator with the password you wrote at installation, you need to click on "Administration" at the foot of the browser. That will bring you to a login screen where only the password is required. You can read more in Administering Fisheye. If you wish to login as an administrator user, with user/password, after you login with the method I shared, you can add a a user with administrator privileges, as described in Granting Administrator Privileges. 

I hope this answers your question!

Themis

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 10.42.41 AM.png

0 votes
Answer accepted
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2018

Hey Michael,

You should be able to follow the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/how-to-reset-the-administration-page-password-in-fisheye-or-crucible-298977083.html to reset the admin password.

CCM

0 votes
alpati123 July 21, 2021

Not able to login to the tool with admin user and any other users since yesterday

Note: I am using the trial version. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events