Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Admin login for Crucible/fisheye?

Hello,

I installed Crucible/Fisheye on an EC2 instance.  I wrote down the admin password that I entered during the install process.  However when I try to log in with the username "admin" and that password, it says "Password incorrect or unknown user". 

Any help?   Thank you.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hey Michael,

You should be able to follow the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/how-to-reset-the-administration-page-password-in-fisheye-or-crucible-298977083.html to reset the admin password.

CCM

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Michael,

to login as administrator with the password you wrote at installation, you need to click on "Administration" at the foot of the browser. That will bring you to a login screen where only the password is required. You can read more in Administering Fisheye. If you wish to login as an administrator user, with user/password, after you login with the method I shared, you can add a a user with administrator privileges, as described in Granting Administrator Privileges. 

I hope this answers your question!

Themis

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 10.42.41 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

New feature: Slack notifications for Statuspage

We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...

81 views 0 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you