Changesets in Fisheye 3.20 for Subversion Repository don't load

Eli Kim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2013

I have setup a repository within Subversion Light. Then created a Project for that repository. Previously in version 2.10 everything worked fine. However after upgrading to Fisheye 3.2 I am unable to load the actual changesets into the code review. When I go to "Browse Changesets" everything can be seen. However when I click on one the wheel spins forever and then it says the server is not responding. I see absolutely no errors or anything in the logs associated to the project/repository. It does seem like I am losing my SSL connection cause I am waiting so long but when I click on any other fisheye button it'll restore my Crowd Connection.

Any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eli Kim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

There is a bug within LightSCM. If you only have a Crucible license, do not upgrade until the bug fix is released

0 votes
Eli Kim
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2013

I do see the following....

DefaultLinkerService-getLinker - Unknown repository '<REPOSITORY NAME>'

However I can't find any suggestions concerning what is going on here and what link may be wrong.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events