contact page issue

bbullens June 3, 2019

Hello,

I'm receiving a TypeError when trying to access the contact page.

I don't know how I managed to achieve this error the very first time, since whenever I try to reproduce it without manually entering the url I get redirected to the login page. Might be related to a cookie or something? Not sure.

However, I can easily reproduce it by manually entering the contact page url. I only receive the message when I'm logged out.

https://imgur.com/a/fkCk85Z

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2021

Forgot to ask if you were also having this occur on other Atlassian pages that you are logging into.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2021

@bbullens 

I have seen this happen when users use Chrome and are logged into the browser with their Google Account which is also associated with an Atlassian account but is not the Atlassian account that they use.  Are you using Chrome?  Can you reproduce in a different browser?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events