Why was my discussion topic removed without any note?

Dimitrina Ivanova March 27, 2023

Hello Community,

On the 24th of March i have posted an article describing our Confluence cloud-to-cloud migration steps. A couple of days ago it was no longer accessible. 

Here is a link to where it was- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-discussions/Confluence-migration-from-Cloud-to-Cloud/m-p/2309739#M1112

Currently when i load it it is changed to https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Removed-Posts/Confluence-migration-from-Cloud-to-Cloud/m-p/2309739#M1112?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kudos_discussion&utm_content=topic and there is a screen that tells me that "You don't have sufficient privileges to view this page."

Is it considered as not-wanted-content or what went wrong with it? Thanks in advance - i would appreciate your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Dimitrina

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Hi @Dimitrina Ivanova,

I have restored the article, I don't see anything wrong with it.  My only guess is that the auto-moderation may have thought your cli commands were an attempt to be malicious (obviously they are simply examples).

Sorry that happened to you.

Dimitrina Ivanova April 3, 2023

Hello @Jimmy Seddon 

Thanks a lot!

Greetings!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
0 votes

Hello @Monique vdB

Can you help me resolve this one?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Dimitrina 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 3, 2023
Like Dimitrina Ivanova likes this

Yes @Monique vdB

Thanks a lot for checking!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events