cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts being deleted

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2017

We are losing conversations in Community.

But a whole conversation has been removed yesterday or this morning.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Dead-after-update-to-6-port-problem/qaq-p/643660

had a long conversation about debugging and fixing the stated problem, both Marc and I answering or commenting several times over the last couple of days.

I've also had a couple of emails on topics today where people have posted a comment, and when visited, the comment is not there.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2017

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, your posts have not been deleted. Our vendor performed a platform upgrade last night around 3am US Central. An indexing bug occurred as a result of the upgrade. I'm seeing activity on your profile feed.

We'll continue to monitor and post an updates once we're sure the incident has been completely resolved.

We've also opened a ticket on the public Jira that can be tracked: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/COMMUNITY-121

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2017

Seems that the indexing has worked.  Thanks Tyler!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2017

It looks like the whole of Thursday has been deleted, along with Wednesday and some stuff up to mid-day (BST) today

My profile at 14:00 BST Friday says:

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 14.09.46.png

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2017

I've just looked at my profile and it starts at Wednesday, when I definitely posted answers yesterday and this morning

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events