Need to know lithium query for rest API where subject doesn't matches a 'string'

Dhruv May 23, 2022

Hi,

I'm facing an issue with a query where i'm trying to find data from lithium where subject doesn't matches a substring.
I want to acheive something like this

https://community.atlassian.com/api/2.0/search?q= SELECT * FROM messages WHERE SUBJECT NOT MATCHES 'sync'

But NOT operator doesn't works for me and i get error : 604
Can someone help me get list of all the operators or provide a solution/query to find results where subject doesn't matches a perticular keyword.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What is a "lithium query"?   Does it affect the search strings you are sending to the REST API?

(I'm going to guess you mean the old "lithium" name for the community, which is now Khoros, rather than Lithium.  If that is true, you might want to have another look at the API docs, as you're using an old search, and I think you probably want to know that this version of Khoros is old and the Community is looking to move to a much newer version soon)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events