How to unassigned the multiple projects to multiple people?

Ajinkya Deshmukh June 13, 2018

I have a rights of administrator and want to unassigned the multiple people to multiple projects. Please let me know with the practical answer as currently i am visiting every single projects and unassigned the people. 

2 answers

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2018

@Ajinkya DeshmukhSorry for the misunderstanding of your post, but once again  i  suppose  you want to bulk remove user roles/ groups in many projects  if this is  the case you  want to  try solution  stated here  Bulk removal of user roles/groups in mutiple project 

I hope  this helps.

Best!.

@Moses Thomas I want remove multiple users from multiple projects, i don't want to remove the user roles/ groups in multiple project. 

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2018

@Ajinkya DeshmukhYou remove users  from  project,  by  removing  the user/group roles in  a project :)

@Moses Thomas I know that process but i want to remove the user from the multiple projects at a single time. I don't to go each and every to remove the same user. 

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2018

@Ajinkya DeshmukhHave you read the  link posted above ?

if you  don't want to  use this ,  then  you  will  have to  right your own  plug-in to  this  :)

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2018

@Ajinkya DeshmukhYou can  use the bulk change feature  see article Bulk change

Best!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2018

Bulk change is for issues, Ankit is asking about users.

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2018

Suggest an answer