Release notes: 10/4/2017

pb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2017

We've just released 1.3.8 into the wild, so you may see a few changes:

• New: Activity feed! Check out recent activity in your activity feed. This includes posts you are following, @mentions, upvotes, likes, and badge achievements. 
  • New: Slim & sticky navigation. Our new navigation stays at the top of your desktop window for easy access to your profile, search, and the new activity feed
  • Coming soon: Training and Certification collection

My thanks to the dev team involved, and to all of you for the great ideas to improve the community.  Keep 'em coming.

Philippe

4 comments

Comment

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

The activity feed is awesome, very useful, thank you!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 4, 2017

Yay, so glad you like it!

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

@pb, the activity feed is great!  I've been trying to create using email notification but this is so much better.

pd

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 4, 2017

:D

Paul G October 4, 2017

Fantastic! Loving the changes

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 4, 2017

So glad they are useful to you, Paul!

Maarten Cautreels (Belgium) October 6, 2017

Activity feed+++

Feature request: Karma bot

pb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2017

Feature request submitted - (stay tuned, some fun ideas for ways to submit feature requests are coming).

And I'm so pleased that you (and everyone else) like the activity feed.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 6, 2017

Aaah I would love a karma bot!

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
October 6, 2017
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events