Join Atlassian Enterprise for a fun research session!

Lena Belin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2021

Hello Community 👋🏼

Do you have a spare 90 minutes and are passionate about the future of admin work?

And do you

• work in a large Enterprise of 1000+ employees as an Atlassian tools administrator
  • use the following tools as part of your role: Crowd, Access or Admin Hub (enough if you use one of these)?

Take part in a fun research focus group!

Team Enterprise is looking for participants to join a focus group on the topic of 'the future of administration'. This is a fun co-design session in which you will join other admins from large Enterprise organisations to ideate on the future of admin work.

We will explore different scenarios including automated administration, end-user onboarding, and the tools that might go with this, and a few more topics - from the likely to the fantastical.

This work will help us understand at a broad level what's important to you in your work, and why and how it might change in the future.

We are offering an incentive of $195 US (digital gift card) as a thank you for your time. 

What's involved?

• Sessions will be 90 minutes in length and conducted over video conference, with our team in Australia. Different time zone sessions are available, all sessions are America, Europe and South Africa timezone friendly.

• We will use an online whiteboard tool called Miro to collaborate in the group (no sign-up required) 

How do I participate?

• Requirements to participate are:
    • work in a large Enterprise of 1000+ employees as an Atlassian tools administrator
    • use the following tools as part of your role: Crowd, Access or Admin Hub (enough if you use one of these)
  • If you're interested in taking part, please send me an email at lbelin@atlassian.com with the heading "I'm interested to take part in the study"

• I will confirm a few details before sending through a calendar invitation with video conference details

• During the session, we'll start with getting to know the group - a general chat to understand more about your role and your company. Then we'll jump on a digital whiteboard tool called Miro (no sign-up required) and work together on a few future scenarios. We'll want to know whether you see these as likely or improbable and why and how they could be made more realistic.

• As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a thank you gift ($195 US digital gift card) following the completion of your session.

We can't guarantee that we will be able to speak with all interested parties but we definitely appreciate your interest and enthusiasm to help us shape the future of Enterprise Administration.

Thanks and see you in the session,

Lena Belin, Research & Insights team, Atlassian

1 comment

Comment

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2022

@Lena Belin :- Good Initiative, count me in, let me participate and help these sessions as attlassian ........ just sent an email. 

Looking forward..

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events