Community release notes for June 4, 2020

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 4, 2020

Short and sweet community release notes today!

Updated: The tagging system will no longer allow spaces in tags, and will now automatically hyphenate them. Which means you can type multi-word tags without the hyphens and the hyphens will magically appear! I just did it below when I typed "community release notes" in this very post, how meta. 

New: This one is for moderators and admins only. After you move a post, you will be redirected back to the original post instead of the collection homepage. It takes a few seconds but then, presto! More magic!

Hope you enjoy these improvements. 

4 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 4, 2020

Definitely fireworks worthy!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2020

@Monique vdB it doesn't always have to be large to have an impactful positive change!  Both of these are amazing updates!  As always thank you to the entire team for making things just a little bit better day by day!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2020

this is a good release! two of my favorite things...

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2020

Just moved a post, and cried a little when it worked just as I always dreamed!

giphy

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events