Calling all CTOs/IT decision makers of enterprise-level companies!

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2020

We're here for you and need your input! Who's available for a quick chat with our research team? Or can connect us with someone who makes IT decisions at an enterprise-level company?

We'd like to discuss:

- Your biggest challenges. Tech-related or not. What keeps you up at night? 

- The things (people, brands, stories, quotes, experiences, sites) that keep you inspired and willing to keep meeting the aforementioned challenges.

- Your hopes and dreams for platforms and/or products you're interested in bringing to your company, including Atlassian.

7 comments

Comment

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2020

I'm in!

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
Darin Klein April 3, 2020

I'd be happy to help. 

Shyam April 6, 2020

Happy to help.

Deepthi Aynumpudi April 13, 2020

Would love to chat. I am in 

Aryhe Segal April 13, 2020

Be happy to contribute and help.

Ian Gatley April 13, 2020

Would love the opportunity to be involved

Thanks

Stuart Green April 14, 2020

Happy to help

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2020

Thanks so much everyone! We're trying to wrap up interviews by end of this week (April 17), so if anyone else can make an interview happen between now and then, awesome! Otherwise, know that those who have participated are definitely influencing our work directly...which, sadly, doesn't always happen at this level at most companies. 

Sincerely, it feels good to be a part of a community that is invested and wants to influence things.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events