Atlassian Community, lend me your ears!

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2017

You may be asking yourself, who is this Kevan? Why should I lend him my ears? Will I get them back? Is it just one ear or both?

Okay maybe you're not asking all of those questions. But I can answer the first two-ish:

I'm the dedicated designer to this community. It's my job to identify issues, try to understand the underlying root problem and use some of that magic design thinking pixel dust and make your community experience better.

Part of my arsenal of tools is surveys. You'll probably find me asking you to take a survey from time to time. I promise I won't do this a lot, because @Monique vdB will banhammer me (please don't!)

If you feel so inclined, could you please spare a few minutes out of your busy day and fill out this survey? Thanks in advance!

2 comments

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

Done!

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2017

Thank you @MattS!!

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Done - thanks Kevan! Saw the request for this in a marketing email for Community that I received today (from an email account that has an Atlassian ID but isn't used for Community)

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
July 31, 2017

Same here! Thank you @Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events