We want to talk to admins! (Atlassian research)

Hi Atlassian Community!

My name is Danny and I'm a Designer at Atlassian. I am reaching out to you all because my team is looking to learn more about how we can improve our support experience. We are looking to talk to folks who serve in an Atlassian administrator role at their company.

If this fits your description, and you are willing to give us some of your time for compensation, please fill out this short questionnaire and a member of our team will reach out to you for more information.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Danny 

7 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2020

I am not an admin at my company. (TLDR: I wouldn't want to be, I have horror stories that are a little too close to what we're doing wrong)

But I am an admin at a lot of others who are doing things better, and have been an admin at a load more. 

I would strongly encourage anyone who is, or has been, an Atlassian admin, to get involved here, please let Daniel and Atlassian know that you are interested!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2020

Done

Florian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2020

I am interested but I don’t have and don’t want a google account. So perhaps the first thing to improve the user experience is to implement such studies within your own ecosystem. 

Like Liam Green likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2020

I agree with Florian - would be happy to help but can't as I can't sign in to assist

Inayat N September 14, 2020

Done.  Hope to hear back soon.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2020

@Daniel Kaufman I've done this - when should I expect to hear from you?

Like Daniel Kaufman likes this
Daniel Kaufman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2020

We actually hit our cap of people we have the capacity to chat with. Thank you everyone who filled out the survey..

Like Liam Green likes this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events