Two interactive sessions: How to become an Atlassian Community Leader

Time and date: September 23 at two times! 11AM IST (APAC) and 11AM PT (Americas and EMEA)

RSVP link: bit.ly/ACLseptember (APAC) and bit.ly/amerACLsept (Americas and EMEA)

Who should attend: Enthusiastic Atlassian product experts who want to learn more about stepping into a leadership role within the Atlassian Community

Fabian group Summit U.S..jpeg

I’ve seen some people with a “Community Leader” title next to their name — who are they? Do they work for Atlassian? What are their responsibilities? What are their perks?

If you’re a member of the Atlassian Community and have found yourself asking these very questions, we’re here to help! These folks are an elite group of volunteer experts who serve as connectors, ambassadors, and mentors for Atlassian, answering questions and writing articles online, as well as hosting hundreds of global events annually.

In exchange for their efforts, Leaders enjoy perks like:

• Direct access to the Atlassian team
  • Members-only spaces
  • Free vouchers for certification exams
  • Swag and more

Intrigued? Join Community Managers, Tamanna Godara and Erica Moss, as well as two current Leaders, @Deepanshu Natani and @Jimmy Seddonfor two info sessions on what it takes to be a strong candidate for this program, and get all of your questions answered.

If you can't make it on September 23, don't worry! Sign up, and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.

RSVP here: bit.ly/ACLseptember (APAC) and bit.ly/amerACLsept (Americas and EMEA)

16 comments

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2021

@Erica Moss That is great. I will promote this.

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2021

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ We appreciate it!

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2021

Awesome!!!👏👏👏 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2021

Thank you so much @Erica Moss!  I'm SUPER excited for this!

Like # people like this
Isha September 8, 2021

Must-see webinar! Lots of good content. :)

Like # people like this
Friendly Giant September 8, 2021

wow, great and in the picture i recognize 2 persons: i'll spread the word

Like # people like this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2021

Promoted in the Czech republic :)

Like # people like this
Alvaro Hernandez September 8, 2021

Promoted in Chile :D

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 10, 2021

Thank you so much @Erica Moss !! Super Excited for this.

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2021

Thank you for that @Erica Moss 

Like # people like this
Joydeep Hazra September 14, 2021

glad that its in PST

Like Erica Moss likes this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2021

Awesome! I will definitely promote this @Erica Moss .

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2021

Great!!

Soumen Deb
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2021

Awesome initiative! 

shruti gupta
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2021

I joined today,it was good interactive session .We got answers for all our questions.Thanks Tammana  and Deepanshu for wonderful event.

Like # people like this
Valentina
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

It was a great session!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events