The Cloudies: Progress Report #8

Once again y'all Happy Friday and also one week closer to XMAS! Who else is excited?

Y'all know the drill by now - a good ole Cloudie update! Gotta congratulate the dynamic duo @Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority and @Alexander Pappert ! TRUE SUPERSTARS y'all 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 (watch out for my email!)

If you want a quick refresher on The Cloudies are then well 👀  just step right up and join this group and then read all about the contest here! 

Atlassian-cloudies-pic.png.jpeg

~y'all alreaady knowww~

I've sent out the first batch of mailing addresses out and a lil birdie told me we could be expecting our new best friend week of Dec 21st (just right 'round the corner)  If you've just recently responded to my email within the past couple of days then never fear - a second batch is in the works. ;)

Wishing y'all a super-tastic weekend, stay cool folks! 

13 comments

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2020

@Kyren Wong 

Thank You.

Thats a nice christmas gift.

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2020

Thanks, @Kyren Wong ,

and congratulation to all new users who completed the challenge!

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2020

Thanks a lot!

Like # people like this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2020

@Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority @Soumyadeep Mandal @Alexander Pappert we all super excited ✨👏🏼✨👏🏼

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2020

@Kyren Wong 
did you sent out all mails?

I didn't got one, spam is also empty

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2020

@Alexander Pappert I have let me send it again for good measure! thanks for letting me know~ 

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2020

@Kyren Wong I haven't gotten anything either.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2020

@Kyren Wong 

I only got the mail that you answered here. No other mail. spam is empty.

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
December 17, 2020

@Alexander Pappert I've sent it to the email that your community profile is linked to again~ 

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2020

@Kyren Wong 

Thanks again, I finally got it  ;)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2021

@Kyren Wong are cloudies still available? I was done answering questions before end of the year

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2021
Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

Thank you @Alexander Pappert ! Waiting to communicate my address so that I can get mine then share my picture

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events