The Cloudies: Progress Report #7

Happy Friday y'all!

Back with another Cloudie update. Remember if you don't know what The Cloudies are then well 👀 you just haaaave to join this group and then read all about the contest here! 

But here to announce the next five qualifiers for our Cloudies! @Warren ; @Joseph Chung Yin ; @Emre Toptancı _OBSS_ ; @Ismael Jimoh ; @Alexander Eck [Tempo] 

Congrats! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Atlassian-cloudies-pic.png.jpeg

just a lil sneak peek of that lil ray of sunshine, or should I say a bundle of joy?

I've already reached out to y'all to confirm your addresses. So make sure you've searched through your inbox - it'll be signed off by yours truly and WILL have a bunch of emojis  ✨☁️✨☁️✨☁️ because I'm extra like that ✌🏼

A big thank you to those who have responded, and to those that haven't yet... don't you want your new best friend?!?!?

We hope to get the Cloudies out early next year ~ so stay tuned. 

Wishin' y'all fantastic weekend! 

9 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2020

Congrats everyone!  Enjoy your wonderful fluffy companion!

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

Congratulations everyone! Well done ✅

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2020

@Kyren Wong - Thanks for the news.  It is a pleasure to be able to share my experiences with all other Atlassian users.  Please let me know when you will be contacting me to confirm my address info.  As of today, I didn't find any email from you on the confirmation.

Again, Looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing my knowledge with all. @Soumyadeep Mandal , @Jimmy Seddon 

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSD Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Like # people like this
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

Thanks a lot for this.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2020

@Kyren Wong - Are you still in the process in reaching out to us, so you can confirm our address/contact information?

Best, Joseph

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2020

@Joseph Chung Yin should have received an email from me! :D 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2020

@Kyren Wong - Never got any direct email from you recently.  Can you resend it to Joseph.Yin@viasat.com.  I did got your email - "Kyren Wong mentioned you in The Cloudies: Progress Report #7".

Best, Joseph

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2020

@Joseph Chung Yin just resent it to you! 

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2020

Congrats everyone!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events