The Cloudies: Progress Report #6

I'm late! Forgive me y'all, I apologize 🙇‍♀️ 

But here to announce the next five qualifiers for our Cloudies! @David Fischer ; @Joe Pitt ; @Fabienne Gerhard ; @Trudy Claspill ; @Vero Rivas 

If y'all don't know about The Cloudies then I'll just get right to it - join this group and then read all about the contest here! 

Then you TOO can have a lil' piece of heaven ☁️ 

Speaking of... TA-DAAAA

Atlassian-cloudies-pic.png.jpeg

Remember I'll be sending out emails to people whose addresses I don't have! So look out for my email - it'll be signed off by yours truly and WILL MOST CERTAINLY have a bunch of emojis in the title line because everything is better with some ✨☁️✨☁️✨☁️

A big thank you to those who have responded! We hope to get the Cloudies out early next year ~ so stay tuned in folks! 

Have a lovely weekend! 

5 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2020

Congrats Everyone!

Like • # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2020

Hi @Kyren Wong 

I am excited and surprised đŸ˜ 😘

Many thanks a lot

Regards 

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2020

Congrats to all of you!!! 👏👏👏

@Fabienne Gerhard welcome to the club!!! ⛅️🤗⛅️

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2020

Wohoo - I'm really excited and wasn't expecting that 😳 great surprise that made me definitely dance last week!

caf3f0ceafc32d98c528ce80b2442e6c

Or fly over the cloudies 🤩⛅

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

That dancing gif is great!!

Congrats everyone

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events