The Cloudies: Progress Report #3

Can. I. Just. Say. Y'all. Are. Awesome.

If you don't already know about The Cloudies ... I suggest you get your life in order and learn more about it - join this group and then read all about the contest here! ;) 

Cloudie_highres.png

I mean can you say no to this lil' face? I think not, folks!

Y'all blew it out of the water this third round - 19 people šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ Can we holla at @Patricia Francezi , @Jimmy Seddon , @Fazila Ashraf , @Bill Bailey , @Joshua Sneed Contegix , @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ , @Mikael Sandberg , @Daniel Ebers , @milynnus , @Gustavo Felix , @Mariana_Pryshliak_SaaSJet , @David at David Simpson Apps , @Carlos Garcia Navarro , @Bloompeak Support , @Sergio Freire - Xblend , @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ , @Guilhem Dupuy , @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft} , @Marco Brundel 

Keep killin' it in the answering game y'all! Here are some more questions to answer!

13 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2020

@Kyren Wong @Monique vdB Thank you guys so much!

To my other fellow recipients, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2020

\o/

My soft Cloudie! ;*

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2020

YES!. 
Dank jullie, Thank you, Dankeschƶn.

Like ā€¢ Kyren Wong likes this
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2020

Well done @Guilhem Dupuy  ;)

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2020

Congrats to everyone who's earned a Cloudie!!

Like ā€¢ Marco Brundel likes this
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Congratulations!

animated, overlay, and transparent image

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2020

@Kyren Wong I am curious about Report #4 šŸ˜Š

Assuming I have counted correctly I will be on the list this time. 
Or have I miscounted? šŸ˜†

Like ā€¢ Flavien Gache likes this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2020

Hi @nina_schmidt I just ran the data again, seems like you're at 27 answers! Three more to go to qualify~ 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 5, 2020

Come on @nina_schmidt - you can do it!

Like ā€¢ nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 5, 2020

Shooot .... so three to go :-) @Kyren Wong 

Thanks @Liam Green 

Like ā€¢ Liam Green likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 5, 2020

@Kyren Wong 30 now ?! ;-) 

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2020

@Kyren Wong  Thanks for the swag! And a happy NewYear!!

Like ā€¢ Kyren Wong likes this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2020

@Marco Brundel of course! & Happy New Year šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events