The 2020 Content Awards

41 comments

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

I am having a lot of fun with the posts here! Thanks for making this 2021 first month so positive and with an overload of energy!. I tried to add the awards recipients to my LinkedIn network but I didn't find all of you. So here is my profile just in case you would like to connect.  

https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabianlopez/

Also, if you speak/read Spanish, you are invited to join us at our little corner Conectando en Español where we are building good content and having a good time. Be part of our little map as well. (La vuelta al mundo desde este rinconcito)

mapa.png

Like # people like this
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 7, 2021

@Bridget Thank you so much for the shout out, it is such a fantastic feeling!

Congratulations to all the other winners! It's a happy start to the year :)

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Congrats!!!!! 👏👏👏

Like # people like this
Marshall Walker Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2021

20+ daily posts! Amazing! 🚀

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

Thanks for setting me on your list

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

Good job! You are heroes! :)

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 8, 2021

So proud of everyone on this list! Congratulations all around 💙

proud.gif

Like # people like this
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2021

Awesome.!
That is inspiration - keep it going.!

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2021

Congratulations to all the winners!

Alex Janes January 12, 2021

I can't believe complaining about Atlassian, turned into praise from Atlassian! :D

Thanks for this!

Like # people like this
aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

Amazing! Well done everyone 👏👏👏

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2021

Congratulations everyone, well done!! 👏

ขอบคุณและก็ขอบคุณครับ.

รักคุณ...เพื่อนฉัน.

นาย อนุรักษ์ ศรีจันทรา.

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2021

Congrats to everyone!

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2021

So many creators!!

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
June 14, 2021

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVEYONE!!

It is a pleasure to see how lots of people interact with the Atlassian Community Team and Community Members day by day, too much effort from you guys to ensure this community grows in the right direction.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

It's so freaking good to be a member of this community, keep roocking!

Regards

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events