Summit September monthly challenge badge is now live!

Challenge_2018_09@2x.png

I bet you saw this one coming. It's September and it's time for Summit Europe! And I can never resist alliteration! So Summit September it is. 

The most exciting way to earn this badge is live and in person. Come to the Community booth at Summit, get some swag, say hello to us, and post a picture of yourself at the booth, or with some swag, or with a Communiteam member: here is our dedicated thread for Summit September Swag Selfies

Participating in any of those discussions will also earn you this badge, and we'll tag them with summit-september too.

Don't forget, if you want to chat about anything interesting you see or hear or do at Summit, please visit the Summit collection and chat away. Woo!

28 comments

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2018

This is a great badge challenge. Hope to see you soon. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2018

@Monique vdBwill be waiting for discussions related to Summit livestream and other Summit topics

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2018

Pff, Summit is ok usually, but this time we have Community Day, which is going to be the best bit.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2018

Indeed, looking forward to Community Day for sure! Had a great evening of tapas and vermouth last night and looking forward to some sight seeing today befor getting down to fun-business. 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2018

I am already in Barcelona. Getting ready for the badge :) 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2018

Welcome to Barcelona Alexey! Had a nice touring day with Thomas, Alana and Mickey. Fun city to be sure. 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2018

@Jack Brickey Can you Photoshop me in to any group pics? Thanks! 😉

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 2, 2018

Bonus internet points for anyone who visits the TechTime booth and says 'Kia Ora/Hello' to my team Ed, Irina, and Lorenzo who have travelled to the other side of the world to be at Atlassian Summit. 

A school teacher at the time of the Barcelona Olympics claimed if you could travel straight through the Earth's core starting at Barcelona you would end up in New Zealand.

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2018

P.S. I love Communiteam. Looking forward to accomplishing this badge here at Summit.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 3, 2018

@carolyn french, I hear rumors that you have a bag of swag and a room full of Communiteamies to help get this done. 😉

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 3, 2018
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2018

Hey!

I couldn't go to the summit but I'm at the Atlas Camp!! It counts right? I accept challenges for a photo

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 9, 2018

Woohoo - I have the Summit September badge. *dances* Such a nice notification to have waiting in my inbox on a Monday morning.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2018

Damn it..... I saw this coming big time ! ! :( #Gutted 

I bet the summit was amazing. (Avoiding all topics on it... hahaha!) ;o)

@Monique vdB : recommended September-themed off-topic just-for-fun discussion: "September Summit Sadness". A place where the community can post their sob stories as to why they couldn't make it to the European Summit. :oP

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2018

Hi @Monique vdB,

I have participated in the discussion but did not get this badge : (

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2018

@Monique vdByes please share a link with us who couldn't make it to Summit where we can earn the badge

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 11, 2018

@Bridget owes us a thread! In the meantime, @Andy - PTC Redundant is going to start the Summit Sadness thread 🙃

@Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor], Atlas Camp totally counts! Please post your picture, I hope you had a great time!

Bridget
Community Manager
September 11, 2018
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2018

Thank you @Bridget!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2018

Summit September Sadness is LIVE :o) Commence the sharing of misery! ;o)

Carol Jones October 2, 2018

@Monique vdB -- Who should we contact if we participated in a summit-september discussion and didn't earn our badge?  TIA!

Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2018

Ops! With holidays and all the work after coming back from holidays I totally forgot about this :(

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 2, 2018

@Carol Jones if you link me to your comment, I can help!

@Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor] I am at a conference and haven't closed out September yet, just saying, you could squeak in there. 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2019

Hi @Monique vdB I noticed that I lost my September badge, and looked and your profile Monique and you lost it too. Just letting you know, but perhaps you are already aware and are working on it.

Like Kat Warner likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
January 8, 2019

NOOO! I can't lose one of my pretty badges.

tumblr_oocvanoKYK1w4o831o1_540

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events