Reading Rainbow badge now live!

Today we launched the Reading Rainbow badge, which you earn simply by logging in and browsing around a bit. Easy, right? 

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 3.17.56 PM.png

This badge is retroactive, so anyone who's been around for a while can earn this one if they log in anytime after today. Plus, stay tuned for an advanced version of this badge, coming soon!

(Speaking of advanced badges, have you earned your High Velocity Challenge badge yet?) 

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 3.27.19 PM.png

Another new badge you may see starting today is the Atlassian Product Manager badge:

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 3.12.48 PM.png

Both the badge name and description are pretty clear about what this is, but essentially it's how you can identify one of our product managers in the wild. This will be rolling out to profiles over the coming days, so keep your eyes peeled. 

Feedback or questions? You know what to do!

14 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020

Thanks for the update @Monique vdB!

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for Atlassian Project Managers

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2020

@Monique vdB Thanks for sharing the updates!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Thomas Bowskill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2020

Clicked it and got a rainbow badge -- brightened up my day!

Like # people like this
Rizwan Sindhi December 17, 2020

Thanks for updating...:)

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2020

I was happy to get the Reading Rainbow badge - I thought it was related to another reading challenge, but I'm still okay with it. 😄

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2020

Yay, I received this one, was super excited to see the email!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2020

Sweet!

Priya _View26_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 18, 2020

Received the Rainbow Badge today! Thank you for the update :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 18, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon it's like birdwatching, just approach them very slowly and try not to startle them!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2020

Thanks for sharing these badge related updates @Monique vdB ! I had already got the 'Reading Rainbow' badge, even though I saw this post a bit later.

Nathalie Bertrand January 15, 2021

Got my first badge today thank you!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 15, 2021

@Nathalie Bertrand yay, welcome to the community and way to go @Nathalie Bertrand!

Hasmik Stepanyan August 22, 2021

I want to own it all

Thaise June 13, 2023

Any plans about bringing it back?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events