Random Acts of Community

summertime.gif

Summertime is over in in my hemisphere, and wintertime is over at Atlassian HQ, which means it's time to check in again on some Random Acts of Community! We give away a cute little badge and celebrate the big and little things that our community members do to make this place amazing.

randomacts.png

Our first award definitely counts as a big thing! Every week @Kristján Geir Mathiesen posts a Throwback Thursday thread in the Welcome Center.  (This week, you can reminisce about getting into trouble as a kid.) I look forward to reading it every week! Kristjan, thanks for adding a really amazing tradition to our community. 

Our second award goes to our very own @Chase Wilson from the Jira Work Management team. You've probably heard of "Ask Me Anything," but Chase was the first person to launch "Ask For Anything," encouraging JWM users to ask for anything they wanted to see in the product! And he responded to most of it, too. A great example of the community and Atlassian team co-creating products that delight and inspire you.

Our third award goes to @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ from Jexo for sharing a link to their "Weekly Atlassian News Roundup" in our Marketplace collection! (Here is this week's edition.) I love this look at what's new in the Atlassian ecosystem. 

That's all for this week's Random Acts of Community.  I'm always looking for nominations! Email communitymanagers@atlassian.com if you see anything, big or small, worthy of a happy little circle.

9 comments

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

Thank you for your amazing contribution to the Community @Kristján Geir Mathiesen@Chase Wilson@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_! 💙

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

here here! awesome continued contributions all!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021
Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2021

So amazing, y'all!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

AMAZING!  Great work everyone!  You all are Rockstars and deserve this!

via GIPHY

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

Congratulations @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_  and @Chase Wilson !

Thank you all for this. I am really honored and also glad that someone enjoys the...

giphy

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

🥳🥳 Thank you so much @Monique vdBI'm so proud to have a "Random act of Community" badge 🤩.

And congratulation @Kristján Geir Mathiesen and @Chase Wilsonwell done!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2021

@Monique vdB - Love this concept and spirit associated with this award.

Congrats to all of you - @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Servado@Chase Wilson@Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ !!! 

Like # people like this
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

Congrats everyone!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events