Random Acts of Community badge now live!

39 comments

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 2, 2020
Like # people like this
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2020

Woohoo! :-) this is very nice badge! Thanks Atlassian Community.  

Well done @Jack Brickey and @Poorvi Jhawar 

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2020

Congrats @Mike Bowen , @Jack Brickey , @Poorvi Jhawar !!

Like Mike Bowen likes this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2020

Congrats All !

giphy

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Marilo Meta May 25, 2020

Congratulations, lovin' the spirit of this badge :D

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2020

I feel like I'm often late to these threads - but congrats to all.  I really love the idea of this badge @Monique vdB are you still awarding them?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 29, 2020

@Liam Green for sure! There was a summer break, but September ones are around the corner. Do you have anyone to nominate? ;) 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2020

@Monique vdB  hi hi. Was this just a one off badge or ?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 17, 2020

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen - Monique is always looking for more nominations.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 17, 2020

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen it is definitely ongoing, as Kat says! Here is a link to all the award posts and I'm currently collecting names for November and December. I have three already!

Michael Gloeckner January 13, 2022

Congratulations for the badge :-)

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 13, 2022

@Michael Gloeckner if you're interested in badges you may want to sign up for our kudos program currently in beta! Lots of fun badges and rewards there :) 

심영경 February 22, 2022

청사진을 보는 추억을 회상하는것 같아 동심의 세계로 돌아간듯해요~^^

Krishnakumar Kesavan June 1, 2023

congrats to all.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events