Rainbow Collector badge is now live

As you may have noticed, we have been retiring our old monthly challenge badges, and in many cases replacing them with permanent badges.

Today, we’re removing the last of the Challenge badges, and issuing a commemorative badge called Rainbow Collector.

Rainbow collector@2x (1).png

This goes out to those users who earned most or all of those colorful monthly challenge badges!

And for those of you who are sad that your badge totals have gone down somewhat, watch this space…

12 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

How lovely. This reminds me that just this week Paul Vasquez of double-rainbow fame passed. Very 😔. So I see this as a nice commemorative badge. 

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

Memories forever!

Although lost the 2018-2019 monthly challenge badge, the Rainbow Collector badge also looks good.

The most important thing is that I have saved the screenshot of the monthly challenge badge on my local computer : )

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2020

Sad for the gone ones - happy with the 🌈 one 🥰

May sound trite but no change without a little bit of pain. Sad that I didn't take a screenshot of the monthly challenge ones. 

Isn't there also something about a treasure and goldthing according the rainbow? 😁

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

I like the rainbow, I'm happy. 😁🌈

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

Congrats Guys!  That's a great idea for the veterans to show off something that others won't have.

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

Oooh, great idea @Ollie Guan - wish I had had the foresight to do that before they started trickling off and eventually all went away.  :-(

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

image.png"🎵 Someday we'll find them. The Rainbow Collectors. The lovers, the dreamers, and me."

-Kermit the Frog

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

@Monique vdB - All seven of my monthly badges are gone but I did not receive a rainbow badge.  How many did you need to get the new badge?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 14, 2020

@Brant Schroeder you should have one! I'll fix that!

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

@Monique vdB THANKS!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2020

@Monique vdB - Can you check on the rainbow badge for me still do not have it.

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2020

These badges are like Pokemon and you gotta catch 'em all...

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events