Merry May monthly challenge badge now live!

Challenge_2018_05@2x.png

It's May, it's May, the lovely month of May. And it's time for another monthly challenge!

This month's challenge: visit the community at least 20 times during the month of May. (No, logging in and out 20 times or hitting F5 to refresh your browser will not count. Each visit has to be on a separate day.) 

This month's badge is lurker-friendly! All you have to do is keep coming back to the community over... and over... and over... and over...

Happy May!

56 comments

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2018
  • May we see you again tomorrow.
  • Mayday! We are stuck in a Community cycle!
  • Only visit infrequently? Try complete imMaysion.

Since we're in the Mister Rogers / Daniel Tiger phase in my house now,

🎵It's a beautiful day in the MAYborhood, a beautiful day for a Maybor,

would you be mine, could you be mine, won't you be my Maybor? 🎵

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 1, 2018

@Bridget ALERT, ALERT, THERE ARE PUNS HAPPENING. ALERT. 

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 1, 2018

May the fourth be with me and all of us for this may-ke or break moment.

~* @Monique vdB may-de me do it *~

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2018

@Monique vdBLove how you May-de the badge look like a hybrid between a flame for the May celebrations and a May flower! :) @Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_ & @Bridget I May or May not LOVE those puns - great job you three :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 1, 2018

@Jodi LeBlanc the artwork is courtesy of @vania! I love it too. 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2018

Thanks @Monique vdB :) Amazing job on the badge artwork @vania!

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2018

GREAT!

A lot of champions will get it smoothly :D

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 1, 2018

Those of you who liked this article put me over the top! 🙌🏽

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 2.15.32 PM.png

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2018

WOW congratulations @Monique vdB! 🎉That’s pretty spectacular 😊

Deleted user May 2, 2018

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2018

This badge made me remember this meme :D

39.jpg

Eager Learner May 4, 2018

This badge has me thinking of Sting I'll Be Watching You

Fernando Magrosoto May 5, 2018

Ok. sounds good. Let's share our knowledge.

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2018

haahahha funny comments

Herman Xiao May 10, 2018

this is fun

NetPotential Support Team May 10, 2018

hello.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 10, 2018
Friendly Giant May 11, 2018

So may we match with Samsungs Lavendel challenge in May? I sense that this binds me to the atlassian community, however i am not yet sure i will have 20 entries.

Lets see, do and go.

Gelder Blog-Function-of-Supply-Chain-Cow.jpg

Happy Weekend

Daniel Holmes May 15, 2018

:-( I learned about this from and email that just arrived today, so not 20 days left in the month for me

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 15, 2018

@Daniel Holmes you should just come back for the next 15 days; you never know what might happen ;) 

JOSEPH DELAI May 15, 2018

:(

Herman Xiao May 16, 2018

do you have to comment here everyday? ;-)

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2018

That would have escalated quickly @Herman Xiao :P

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2018

Finally, I will get my first monthly badge :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 17, 2018

@JOSEPH DELAI same for you -- keep coming back, the badge may be pro-rated! ;) 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events