It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Junebug monthly challenge badge is now live!

48 comments

Challenge Accepted :)

I hope that the quality of answers / comments won't get lower because of that badge. We shouldn't comment on any thread just to get the badge.

@Patrice David Förster so true! So far I haven't seen a decline in comment quality but let me know if you do. :) 

I shall too participate this time. thanks

Let's start by this one, gonna catch them all :)

I just commented on 25 today because I didn't read the whole requirement. D'oh. Hopefully I'll get some replies over the next week and that will spark some discussion...

@Emily Errico I've been enjoying your replies on the Friday fun threads! I got to look at @Season's animal thread again and that made my afternoon better. 

@Monique van den Berg I'm a bit addicted now. Conversely to @Patrice David Förster's comment, I find myself holding back from commenting until tomorrow so they'll count. Double d'oh.

@Emily Errico I promise I'll talk to you more tomorrow. lol :) 

Ahhh, now I see how this is working :) Great gamification !

Just got it @Monique van den Berg!

I did not know about all the great discussions happening in our Community!

As a regular attendee of the Sydney AUG, the User Groups topics were my favourite!

So glad you like the discussions, @Caterina Curti!  It's fun to see the community growing beyond product Q&A although of course that continues to be immensely valuable for our members and even those just googling their questions and landing here.

As an AUG member you might be interested to know -- we're currently beta testing some groups functionality that will allow our offline groups to have corresponding online groups for members to join and chat. Here are the ones we have launched so far and I know Sydney is on our list as well! 

And hooray, you're a Junebug! Next monthly challenge is coming soon....

Hey @Monique van den Berg,

do you have some schedule you're allowed to share when this feature could be available to every AUG? Because that sounds veeery interesting :)

Very interesting indeed @Monique van den Berg!

I checked the list last week and it is good to know that Sydney is coming soon!

@Max Foerster {Decadis AG} tentatively, we will begin rolling these out more broadly at the end of July.  We won't do them all at once but will stagger them to make sure we can support each group as it launches. 

One thing you could do is reach out to your AUG leader and let them know you're a Community Champion and could help moderate an online AUG! We want to make sure the online groups are actively moderated and managed, so having someone ready to jump in would be great :)

This badge was my jumping off point: I went from lurking to 50 posts and 10 badges in the last week. Cool!

28 posts, but no Junebug badge. Must have misunderstood the challenge :-(

Well on my way now...

Now? For June? Hey @Dan Sherwood, that won't work out as planned I guess :D

Will work this harder than the Adele track 

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Marketplace App Review badge is now live!

If you are one of the thousands of users of a Marketplace app, then you’ll love t his month’s community badge ! All you’ll need to do to receive Novembers challenge badge is leave 2 helpful reviews o...

811 views 25 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you