Join us in Barcelona, Amsterdam, or Munich for Team Tour: High Velocity ITSM

Community-Banner-hero-2000x332-logo.png

We're taking the show on the road. Team Tour: High Velocity ITSM is going on tour to a city near you! Join us in Barcelona, Amsterdam, or Munich in June 2023 for the ITSM event of the year. Get ready to level up your skills and dive into Jira Service Management! 

At this free half-day event, you’ll:

• Watch in-depth product demos and learn about new tools and methods to up-level your ITSM practice from regional experts.
  • Network with leaders and peers in your region and go behind the scenes with local customer sessions.

• Get every team in the groove and learn how to break down silos across development, IT, and business teams.

Each city will feature local customers and a unique agenda curated to help you unlock legendary service management. Check out the website for the full agenda in your city.

Register now to reserve your free pass and join us live! 

2 comments

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

@Dori Burnett 

I just received an e-mail to notify me that my registration has been cancelled now stating that the event is not available for non-sponsoring partners.

Very disappointed that this has not been made clear upfront. Atlassian knows who its sponsors are, then why open up a public registration website?

What about arrangements & bookings that have been made for travel?

Dori Burnett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2023

@Dave Mathijs thanks for reaching out! 

I want to apologize for the confusion, we made a mistake that allowed non-sponsoring partners to register for this event which has now been fixed. Our public-facing registration page is meant for customers and partners have to be provided with a code to register. This was an oversight on our part.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience and will do better in the future. If you can, please reach out to team@atlassianevents.com and we can help find a resolution. 

Thanks! 

Like Dave Mathijs likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events