January monthly challenge badge is now live!

Welcome to Jump-in January!

Challenge_2019-01@2x.png

We're going to jump into the new year with a little bit of everything. To earn this badge, take the following actions in the month of January:

• Comment on an article
  • Reply to a discussion
  • Upload an image or GIF
  • Upvote an answer
  • Post in a group
  • Give a like
  • Get a like

Have fun getting back into the community groove, and Happy New Year!

81 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2018

Happy New Year!

Like # people like this
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2019

Let's make 2019 an unforgettable year! Best wishes!

Like # people like this
Deleted user January 1, 2019

Great start to 2019 @Monique vdB,

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas and New Years 🙂

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2019

Yeah - new year - new badges! Best wishes to everyone.

Let's have another awesome year!

Like # people like this
Frederik Kunze January 2, 2019

Happy new year to all of you. I am excited what Atlassian will bring us this year. :)

Like # people like this
patinokeen January 2, 2019

Happy New Year to all ! best wishes 

dafontmapquestfilehippo

Like # people like this
Carol Jones January 2, 2019

For the Reply to a discussion, does any reply on a thread count, or does the reply need to be on a topic specifically marked as a Discussion?

Like # people like this
Karolina Lasoń [Deviniti]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 2, 2019

There's nothing better than starting the new year with a good challenge.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2019

Happy New Year, folks !!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 2, 2019

Happy new year everyone! 🎉

Like Devin Meadows likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2019

Happy New Year everyone! Excited for this January badge, I think I completed all items between yesterday and today. Will the badge appear at end of month or am I perhaps interpreting one of the items incorrectly?

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2019

@Carol JonesI think the reply need to be on a topic specifically marked as a Discussion

Just like this:

q.png

Like # people like this
Jason Walther January 3, 2019

Happy new year everyone!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2019

@Monique vdB How can we post in a group? 

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2019

@Taranjeet Singh - you have to join one of these groups:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Groups/ct-p/groups

and then you can post in this group

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2019

@Monique vdB

I have completed all the actions for this badge. When would the badge be updated in my profile? Waiting for first badge of the year: Challenge_2019-01@2x.png

Like # people like this
swak January 4, 2019

I love badges.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2019

Happy New Year All! 

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2019

Happy New Year All and ready to new 2019 badges...

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 4, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc the badge should trigger by next Friday; if you don't see it by then, let me know! :) 

Like Guil likes this
Deleted user January 4, 2019

Hi @Monique vdB,

Just to confirm, does that mean the badges are distributed by next Friday? 

I think I have fulfilled the requirements. 

Like Erica_Garcia likes this
Karen O'Keefe January 4, 2019

Thanks for the new challenge!

Like Guil likes this
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

Awesome challenge to kick off the year! Happy 2019 everyone!

Like Guil likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2019

Perfect thanks @Monique vdB :)

Like Guil likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2019

Onward through the fog! :-)  Happy New Year everyone!

Like Guil likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events