January monthly challenge badge is now live!

81 comments

Barnali Putatunda
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2019

qjoker January 17, 2019

47586195_619553805143574_7131602813010148781_n.jpg

Like Guil likes this
Ton January 17, 2019

nerds-and-new-year.jpg

Technology Department - ESI January 17, 2019

Happy 2018 +1 

Like Guil likes this
Prabhani Maheshika January 17, 2019

Every day is a present!, happy new year guys 🥳😃

Like Shyam Gaur likes this
Shyam Gaur January 17, 2019

Happy New Year All! 

Like Guil likes this
Shyam Gaur January 17, 2019

images.jfif

Thomas Gavin January 17, 2019

Happy new year !

Like Guil likes this
ABR January 17, 2019

Interesting challange! :)

eCPR January 17, 2019

Happy new year you to everyone : Staff and customers alike!
Let's make Jira great again!

Like Guil likes this
Deleted user January 18, 2019

Will try to get the JAN 2019 badge! :-)

Like # people like this
Guil January 20, 2019

Happy new year to all! Very excited about 2019. So much happening :)

Like Thomas Gavin likes this
Guil January 20, 2019

giphy

Victor Inojosa January 20, 2019

Challenge accepted! 😉

Happy new year to everyone!

Mario Carabelli
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2019
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 21, 2019

@Kathy Adams welcome! Hope you have fun collecting our badges :D 

Like Victor Inojosa likes this
Mark higgins January 21, 2019

Happy New Year and we are looking to get Confluence :-), so if there are some recommendations on how to explain how great Confluence is, to my boss, I'd be grateful.

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 21, 2019

@Mark higgins - is there some recent example where there ended up being too many versions of a document being sent via email? Maybe v1 was sent to 5 people and you ended up with a v1.1, v1CEOedits, and v2 - all based on v1 and not incorporating the changes each other person made?

Confluence collaboration allows multiple people to edit the same document - with version tracking - and prevents multiple copies of the same document be sent around. And less emails!

Confluence has many uses, so it is often good to think of a 'pain point' relevant to the person you are talking to and focus on that example.

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2019

@Mark higgins / @Kat Warner What a GREAT discussion!

I started a fresh over here so more people can actively help out in providing the benefits of confluence!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-discussions/How-To-Convince-Your-Boss-Org-To-Use-CONFLUENCE/m-p/986942#M3508 

Rudolf Arada January 22, 2019

Cool @Monique vdB, and happy new year!

Karen O'Keefe January 23, 2019

I believe I have also completed this one @Monique vdB!

Like Mario Carabelli likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 23, 2019

@Karen O'Keefe the only thing I see missing is uploading a picture (vs linking to one). Can you try embedding one in a post and see if that helps?

badges.gif

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 23, 2019

Hey my gif isn't working, booooo.

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2019

Boo indeed!
GIFs have been a bit temperamental in Community of late....

😨

Chuck Staples January 24, 2019

Well, it's nice to know there are Level-0 badges. :P

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events