How to Rock Level 10 - The Gonchik Way!

Copy of Congratulations! (2).gif

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov joined the Atlassian Community three years back and has already reached LEVEL 10 which means he is our Online Community superstar but there’s more to it, so read on!

10. Gonchik has earned 7838 points to date and has logged into community.atlassian.com over 1600 times.

9. He has earned 61 badges and has garnered 600 likes by posting more than 2600 times in the Community.

8. Gonchik has answered 1500+ questions and has 130 accepted answers!!!!! That calls for a big round of applause, isn’t it? He is also the Group Leader for St. Petersburg Online group

7. Gonchik also leads the St. Petersburg Atlassian Community Events. He has hosted 45 events and has grown his community to a solid 560 members which is amazing! I also love how he adds a unique picture logo for all his events.

6. An ode to Gonchik by @Bridget: Gonchik consistently impresses me with his content contributions. His name often shows up on the monthly Atlassian Authors leaderboard, and his Articles are super helpful and high quality!

5. True that! His most liked Article is Continuous cleanup for Jira. Part 1 where he explains implementing automation scripts for Jira. His most viewed Article has 3454 views where he talks about analyzing GC logs, thread dumps and head dumps. And he also authored this very fun post about a game with city names, let’s play!

4. An ode to Gonchik by @Darline Auguste: It’s been a joy supporting Gonchik over the years! He’s incredibly thoughtful and kind, supporting fellow Leaders near and far. One of my favorite memories is hanging out with him in Paris, after Team Tour 2018. We’d flown him out as a reward for being a top contributor in 2017. He, unfortunately, experienced difficulties with his flight and ended up missing the conference. You wouldn’t know it from the big smile he had on his face - it was his birthday and he was still able to look on the bright side! We had a great time celebrating his accomplishments and special day. Thank you for all you do, Gonchik!

summitpic.png

3. An ode to Gonchik by @Thomas Schlegel: I will always remember playing Lego with Gonchik at Summit Las Vegas 2019. As a team, we had to build a dinosaur and he was so enthusiastic and it was so much fun just to watch him - like a child (in its best meaning) playing with his new birthday toy. And this is what makes him a great Community Leader - helpful, curious in a positive way and always in good spirits.

Lego play with Gonchik.jpeg

2. An ode to Gonchik by @Alexey Matveev _cPrime_: I've known Gonchik for a couple of years. We visited Atlassian Summit with him and other events and I can say that Gonchik is a very easy-going person. He is very friendly and easily makes friends. Also, he puts lots of time and energy into Atlassian Community as a community leader and Saint-Petersburg Atlassian user group organizer. Besides he has profound knowledge in the administration of Atlassian products and develops his own open-source software. I believe the most known is a Python library for executing Jira rest API. He has written multiple articles on performance and cleaning Atlassian products. Gonchik, Level 10 is well deserved. Congratulations!

1. An ode to Gonchik by @Tamanna Godara: I am very excited to collaborate with him and feel lucky to have to support him now. Summing up all the love from the above odes, we feel he is a

G - Genuine

O - Optimistic

N - Nurturer

C - Charismatic

H - Hearty 

I - Innocent

K - Kind Hearted soul and we All love him!

Let’s shower him with lots of love cause he deserves it all!!!!!! 😃 

16 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2021

Congrats @Gonchik Tsymzhitov!  Very well deserved!

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2021

Congrats @Gonchik Tsymzhitov !  This is an amazing achievement!

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2021

Congrats @Gonchik Tsymzhitov!

You are doing great! Well deserved! All the best!

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2021

Wow, thank you everyone!
I really appreciate to be in community.
Hope we can exchange our knowledge with each other :)

Thank you @Bridget  for warm words,
@Darline  for the great support and helps from my join. Thank you very much!
@Thomas Schlegel  yeah, team is good thing to grow up together! Many thanks!
@Alexey Matveev  as usual for your constructive feedback and warmest words!
@Tamanna Godara  thank you for kind words!

And thank you very much  community for your help!

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2021

Well done indeed @Gonchik Tsymzhitov - congratulations on this fine achievement!!

Like # people like this
Isha February 24, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov Congrats on this impressive milestone! I'm in awe of all that you have achieved. Thanks for making Community such a valuable resource and a fun space for our members.

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov You are such a rockstar! Congrats. 🎉

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Veronique DUFOUR February 24, 2021

Congrats Gonchik!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 24, 2021

This is amazing! Rock on, @Gonchik Tsymzhitov !

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2021

Congrats, @Gonchik Tsymzhitov , well deserved!

I‘m looking forward to playing Lego with you soon 😊

Girish Shenoy February 24, 2021

Congratulations!

Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi February 25, 2021

Hi @Gonchik Tsymzhitov , Many More Congratulations..! OMG, this is really a great commitment and true spirit of your dedication to this Community. It's really adorable. Superb. :)

@Tamanna Godara , Thank you very much for sharing and penning this wonderful article.. it's so amazing to read this one..

BR,

Prashant.

Like # people like this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov , well done! My congratulations!

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhi congratulations :)

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 7, 2021

Congratulation @Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

Martyna Wojtas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2021

Congratulations @Gonchik Tsymzhitov! Well deserved! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events