You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
@Gonchik Tsymzhitov joined the Atlassian Community three years back and has already reached LEVEL 10 which means he is our Online Community superstar but there’s more to it, so read on!
10. Gonchik has earned 7838 points to date and has logged into community.atlassian.com over 1600 times.
9. He has earned 61 badges and has garnered 600 likes by posting more than 2600 times in the Community.
8. Gonchik has answered 1500+ questions and has 130 accepted answers!!!!! That calls for a big round of applause, isn’t it? He is also the Group Leader for St. Petersburg Online group.
7. Gonchik also leads the St. Petersburg Atlassian Community Events. He has hosted 45 events and has grown his community to a solid 560 members which is amazing! I also love how he adds a unique picture logo for all his events.
6. An ode to Gonchik by @Bridget: Gonchik consistently impresses me with his content contributions. His name often shows up on the monthly Atlassian Authors leaderboard, and his Articles are super helpful and high quality!
5. True that! His most liked Article is Continuous cleanup for Jira. Part 1 where he explains implementing automation scripts for Jira. His most viewed Article has 3454 views where he talks about analyzing GC logs, thread dumps and head dumps. And he also authored this very fun post about a game with city names, let’s play!
4. An ode to Gonchik by @Darline Auguste: It’s been a joy supporting Gonchik over the years! He’s incredibly thoughtful and kind, supporting fellow Leaders near and far. One of my favorite memories is hanging out with him in Paris, after Team Tour 2018. We’d flown him out as a reward for being a top contributor in 2017. He, unfortunately, experienced difficulties with his flight and ended up missing the conference. You wouldn’t know it from the big smile he had on his face - it was his birthday and he was still able to look on the bright side! We had a great time celebrating his accomplishments and special day. Thank you for all you do, Gonchik!
3. An ode to Gonchik by @Thomas Schlegel: I will always remember playing Lego with Gonchik at Summit Las Vegas 2019. As a team, we had to build a dinosaur and he was so enthusiastic and it was so much fun just to watch him - like a child (in its best meaning) playing with his new birthday toy. And this is what makes him a great Community Leader - helpful, curious in a positive way and always in good spirits.
2. An ode to Gonchik by @Alexey Matveev _cPrime_: I've known Gonchik for a couple of years. We visited Atlassian Summit with him and other events and I can say that Gonchik is a very easy-going person. He is very friendly and easily makes friends. Also, he puts lots of time and energy into Atlassian Community as a community leader and Saint-Petersburg Atlassian user group organizer. Besides he has profound knowledge in the administration of Atlassian products and develops his own open-source software. I believe the most known is a Python library for executing Jira rest API. He has written multiple articles on performance and cleaning Atlassian products. Gonchik, Level 10 is well deserved. Congratulations!
1. An ode to Gonchik by @Tamanna Godara: I am very excited to collaborate with him and feel lucky to have to support him now. Summing up all the love from the above odes, we feel he is a
G - Genuine
O - Optimistic
N - Nurturer
C - Charismatic
H - Hearty
I - Innocent
K - Kind Hearted soul and we All love him!
Let’s shower him with lots of love cause he deserves it all!!!!!! 😃
Community Manager for APAC.
5 accepted answers