Group Hug challenge badge now live!

41 comments

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2021

Hi @Suvradip Paul

this one doesn't work for me (the same situation is with Super Grouper). You can try to leave the groups and rejoin them again, but it didn't help me.

Junaid Rehman October 15, 2021

join any three Atlassian Group Participate any one of them and Earn Group Hug Challenge Badge. 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2021

@Junaid Rehman  - Thanks for replying. I think I already did I posted last time after trying but didn't work for me.

Like Junaid Rehman likes this
Giovani Spagnolo October 18, 2021

@Monique vdB  how do I join/start a group for my City?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2021

@Hana Kučerová  - Same with me. I tried leaving and rejoining but with no luck. 

@Monique vdB  - I think you need to check this.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 26, 2021

@Giovani Spagnolo what city do you live in? It would be awesome to start a group if there isn't one there already!

@Suvradip Paul thanks for the ping, I will take a look this week!

Giovani Spagnolo October 26, 2021

Rome, Italy. @Monique vdB 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2021

Thanks 👍 @Monique vdB ! Much appreciated.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB  - Did you have any chance into these two badges? 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 2, 2021

I have looked into these badges. The issue is that now that groups have been upgraded, the action for posting in a group no longer works.  I am going to retire the badges and get a group series going in the kudos program where I have more flexibility and control over the badges. Request to join here if you are not already a member (Suvradip I know you are). 

Thank you for the heads up on this!

@Giovani Spagnolo I have not forgotten about the group in Rome! I will dig into this more and someone on our team will reach out to you. In the meantime, you might be interested in Atlassian in Italiano

Like Giovani Spagnolo likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB  for looking into it and sorting it out. I hope it clarifies many queries and similar posts in other threads. Much appreciated.

laura.devita May 9, 2022

Hi everyone... a hug <3

Asifa Imran September 3, 2023

Hello iam new her but I don't know what I do plz help him

I don't know what I do plz help him 

Hi monique vdB

I see the traffic lights progect plz help me

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders