Friend of Taco challenge badge is now live!

Roo! We’ve got quite the challenge for you. 🐶

The task: Get to know the Trello collection, and show some love to your fellow enthusiasts.

What’s in it for you: More Trello knowledge and a bright, shiny badge that lets everyone know you’re a Friend of Taco.

Friend of taco@2x.png

To receive this exclusive badge, you must complete the following tasks:

1. Watch the Trello collection.trello watch.png

2. Drop a helpful comment on at least one discussion, one article AND one question. We define helpful as sharing an example of how you’ve approached a certain issue, or suggesting a Power-Up that might make someone’s life a little easier.

3. Hit like on three things that interest you.

This badge won’t be around long, so be sure to dive in!

182 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2019

I "NEED" the adorable puppers on my profile!  Thanks @Erica Moss!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

@Jimmy Seddon It's this season's hottest accessory. 😎

Like # people like this
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

I will miss the "chat"mosphere of Slack, but fully support this move. It will be very beneficial to users in the long run and much easier to maintain. I can't wait to jump in more!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2019

Oh my! This put the biggest smile on my face :)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc The badge is almost too pure. 😉

Like # people like this
Marcos Dias Alves August 12, 2019

It's cute!

Like # people like this
John Taylor August 12, 2019

I'm asking myself, "Why am I just discovering that there is a Trello community?" An active user since 2012, upgraded from Gold to Business Class last year, because Trello is such an important tool in my arsenal. Interact with Trello users on Twitter, in other groups, and maintain a Trello board of hints I come across that help me use Trello more effectively,

But unaware that there is an active Trello community! I really need to pay more attention!!

Trello-Tips-Board.png

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2019

Must... have... Taco badge (too cute!).... Thanks, @Erica Moss ! 

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2019

It seems that this month I need to work harder to learn how to use Trello. 😎

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2019

oh! nice badge to have.

Like # people like this
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2019

Cutest badge ever!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2019

Hey @Erica Moss,

How is progress towards this badge to be tracked?  Should evidence be posted in a comment on this article or is there another method you would prefer?

-Jimmy 

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2019

I did all of the above but still no badge in my account.

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2019

@Jimmy Seddon @DPKJ You should be updated now. 😎

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2019

Thanks @Erica Moss!

Like # people like this
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2019

@Erica Moss I hate to ask for it too, but I feel like I've done all the homeworks... haha!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2019

@Alice Updated!

Like # people like this
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2019

@Erica Moss super fast! Thank you :)

Like # people like this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2019

@Erica MossDo you get this immediately or does this have to be evaluated first? From some of the other comments, it looks like its being reviewed?

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2019

@Cody Stevens The "helpful comment" part makes it a bit more manual, but if you've checked all of the boxes, let me know!

Like # people like this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2019

I figured @Erica Moss  , I have checked all the boxes off! 

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2019

@Cody Stevens Updated!

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2019

On this weekend's night, I believe I have successfully completed the Taco challenge badge.😉

Like # people like this
John Taylor August 17, 2019

@Erica Moss I think I've completed the assignment as well. I certainly am a friend of Taco. My primary Trello Board is even listed in my contacts as "Taco Husky," which always gives anyone looking over my shoulder a momentary pause.

image.png

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2019

@Ollie Guan @John Taylor YOU get a Taco badge, and YOU get a Taco badge. 🐶

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events