Friend of Taco challenge badge is now live!

182 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

@Fadoua You've got a new friend on your profile! 😉 @[deleted] When you think you've checked all of the boxes for the badge, feel free to tag me here.

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

@Antoine Berry You're being too hard on yourself! We all have lots to learn from each other. 😄

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2019

@Erica Moss / @Jodi LeBlanc : How's THIS for a #FriendOfTaco GIF ? ? ? ? ?  

(Not my best effort... bit jittery. Could do with a touch up)

giphy

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant I nearly fell out of my chair laughing!  That gif is amazing!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2019

Hahahahaha ! ! ! Whats the craic @Jimmy Seddon ! :oD
Glad you had a good laugh.

If you liked that.... keep an eye out on this blog:

Something EPIC this way comes.  #DANCE

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-discussions/Friday-Fun-Virtual-dance-party/td-p/1161243#U1172067

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2019

OMG @Andy - PTC Redundant - best Taco & Andy gif collaboration ever! Well done :)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant Wowowowowow — two thumbs up. 😎

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2019

Waheeeey! Glad you liked ladies :oD

Like Erica Moss likes this
Shaun Sheehan September 11, 2019

@Erica Moss - is the badge still up for grabs? I think I've met the criteria.  Also, I'm loving reading about the different ways people are using Trello and the various power-ups I wasn't aware of. 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2019

@Shaun Sheehan You better believe it! And now it's yours. 🎉

Like # people like this
Rachel September 11, 2019

@Erica Moss I think I've checked off all the boxes :) And gotten some great new ideas in the process! 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2019

@Rachel That is music to my Taco-loving ears. Enjoy! 🐶

Like # people like this
Ruben A Sanchez September 11, 2019

Trello challenge accepted and all boxes ticked off. Can't wait for the little dog badge.

Gotta say , this is kinda fun :D

Sergio September 11, 2019

Ok! Lets see this community. I'm also in the Keep Productive community. Any one else there?

Kim Marks Malone September 11, 2019

I need this badge in my life! Too cute. 😍

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 11, 2019

What am I missing for the Taco badge? Was I too late to the party @Erica Moss ?

Like Jacob Young likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2019

@Ruben A Sanchez & @Kat Warner You got it! @Sergio L. Brito & @Kim Marks Malone Let me know when you think you've checked all of the boxes. 👍🏼

Like # people like this
Steven Sefton September 12, 2019

Where's my little friend Taco?

Like Yevhen Rohovets likes this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2019

Got my Taco batch today, and am like sooooo happy having received it, this made my day today, Thank you

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2019

@Steven Sefton Now you're rolling with him. 😄

Like # people like this
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2019

Something I did not understand, but where can I find things that I can choose for interest for me?

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2019

@Yevhen Rohovets do you mean a total overview of Community and what's available.... like here:

Community / Products / Browse Collections ??

Like Yevhen Rohovets likes this
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant  well, in this section I like some topic what interest for me, thank you for approve)

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2019

@Yevhen Rohovets : Excellent. You're welcome! What are the most interesting for you??

Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant  I write an article about the development team in Trello https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/How-to-use-Trello-to-organize-the-work-of-a-small-development/ba-p/1180295

Also, I liked different topics about empower Trello, such as Zendesk, Start and end dates within custom fields, checklist templates etc)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events