🌳 For the next 30 days, one click = one tree!

Hello community!

During the next 30 days, we are helping our climate by planting real-life trees. All you have to do is Like any piece of community content and we will plant 1 tree on your behalf! You can like something every day, which means you can plant 30 trees this month.

If you are in the kudos program, you will also earn a special, limited-edition badge for every tree you plant. And if you aren’t in the kudos program, you can request to join right here.        gamification tree badge@2x.png

How to find content to like? Check out our trending articles or discussions, or browse products and groups that you might be interested in. You’re sure to find something like-worthy.

Eden-Horizontal-Full_Color.png

The trees will be planted via the Eden Reforestation Project, who will plant up to 30,000 trees in Brazil, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Nepal, and the Philippines.  They not only help the climate, but also help local communities and economies.

Read more about their amazing work here or take our poll to help us decide how many trees to plant in each place!

Where should we plant trees?

1. Brazil vote

2. Haiti vote

3. Honduras vote

4. Indonesia vote

5. Kenya vote

6. Madagascar vote

7. Mozambique vote

8. Nepal vote

9. Philippines vote

Go to poll page

Thank you for joining the challenge and helping us plant trees! Keep an eye on the comments (by Watching this post or leaving a comment) to see how close we are to our 30,000 tree goal!

101 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2022

Voted!

With limited space, I also have a lot of mini plants in my home 😀

微信图片_20220630092314.jpg

Like • # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2022

What a special treat! I like plenty of content already, but knowing that my electronic clicks can help clean up the air on our planet gives the action more purpose. Thanks @Monique vdB

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2022

Holy crap! I do hope there's enough place to plant all those trees! I am already starting to feel as if there's more oxygen in the air as we speak! 🌳

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 30, 2022

Huge shoutout to @Monique vdB for this awesome article! Remember to plant your trees everyone!

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2022

Now this!
A tree should be planted for this.

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2022

Love this initiative! Thanks Community team for growing a healthier Community (and planet) 💚

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2022

🌳 Voted. Amazing initiative! 

By the way, if you're looking for a way to plant trees and offset carbon you can check Ecologi.org

(No promo, just happy customer 😊😊)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2022

What a great initiative. I am in the process of plant trees in my yard. So far I have added ginkgo, weeping plum, arborvitae, maple with more to come in the fall.

vray July 4, 2022

Voted for Mozambique! This is a great initiative...exciting times ahead!

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2022

Hey @Jack Brickey I just planted a maple tree in my garden ðŸŒ³  it's beautiful!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 5, 2022

July 5 Update! 

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 11.40.54 AM.png

The community has liked 2,318 pieces of content and planted 2,318 trees so far.  Let's keep going to hit 30,000 by the end of July!  

Bridget
Community Manager
July 5, 2022

Love this so much!! 

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2022

Let's go! 🌳🌳🌳

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2022

Go, go, go! 🌳

Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 7, 2022

Loving this!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2022

Awesome initiative! 💚

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2022

That is a great initiative! 💙 

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2022

Voted! Even though I am sad and surprised Iceland wasn´t on the list...   JK!

Awesome initiative!

Alberto Salvante
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2022

Love it! 

Thank you for your effort! Everyone will benefit from this.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 8, 2022

We have now hit 15% of our goal and planted 4,568 trees! Brazil is winning in our poll so far but it's not all or nothing: we will split our donation among the top locations! So far, those are Brazil, Nepal, and Kenya. More information about the projects in each individual location is available at Eden's website.  

Don't forget to stop by and plant your trees this weekend, and keep an eye on this thread for more updates.  🎉

weekone.png

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2022

Let's go community! We are more than 15% of the way into the initiative, so we are behind. Get out there and like content - you're likely to not only find something you like, but something you will learn from! 

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2022

A million 💙 hearts dear @Monique vdB for this initiative and helping community with visible stats. My team (ex-team now) were in the same process of "planting trees" towards promoting "Net Zero" and making this planet a green zone.

One more happy moment to see such a huge initiative from Atlassian and a superb support from the Community members.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 11, 2022

The weekend was slow! Up to 5,432 likes but we've got some catching up to do. 

like-press-button.gif

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 12, 2022

We have hit 20%! However, we're still behind track on our goal so you know what that means: SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON. 

Brazil, Nepal, and Kenya are still our top three locations, with Haiti not far behind, and Madagascar and Indonesia tied for fifth.  If you haven't voted in our poll yet, go for it

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 11.09.31 AM.png

Bhaskar Anand July 13, 2022

Great !! Initiative towards the enrichment of the environment.

I think that if we want to save the environment instead of running movements like saving water we should plant trees as trees are the only source that can restore and maintain the groundwater level of the planet.

Bhaskar Anand

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events