Community release notes for October 31, 2018

More release notes! Thanks to @max for compiling these this time, and to all the developers for their hard work, as always.

New: Have you ever read a comment on an answer, a discussion, or an article and thought, "Gee, I sure wish I could like that comment" but you couldn't? Have you ever dreamed of basking in the little thumbs-up clicks of others? Well now you can. 

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 12.25.04 PM.png

New: After you click "Publish," the button will now go into greyed out "Publishing" mode while the post is actually publishing. This should stop the recent epidemic of duplicate posts from users not knowing if clicking "Publish" actually did anything or not.  It looks something like this:

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 12.18.44 PM.png

Update: The "Related content" that's displayed on the sidebar of post pages is now moved up, so users can more easily spot content that may be relevant to them.

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 12.25.59 PM.png

Update: Some minor tweaks to the Accept answer button (positioning, capitalization) -- we've seen the accepted answer rate go way up since implementing this, and we'll be testing more changes soon!

That's it! I hope you enjoy the update and feel free to comment below. I'll click Like on all of them!

amnazibg.gif

2 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2018

Yay for "publishing"!

Yay for "related content" relo!

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 31, 2018

Yay for the like option!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events