Community release notes for May 23, 2017

The team released another update today that has quite a few user-facing fixes, so I'm back with another set of release notes!

• The system will now save your sorting preference (by recency or popularity) and remember it.
  • If a post has been edited, you will see a flag at the top of the post to reflect that.
  • RSS feed URLs have been added to collections -- you can find them by clicking Watch > RSS.
  • When you click on a comment URL (e.g. in an email notification that there has been a new comment) the comment will be highlighted so you can find it more easily. 
  • Profile > Notifications > Settings now allows you to have more granular control over your subscriptions and their frequency.

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 1.22.59 PM.png

We are still working on the below high-priority issues:

• Fix the issue that is causing some users not to receive email 
  • Add the ability to subscribe to a search
  • Make improvements to the editor (some foundational fixes were part of this release)
  • Add the ability to sort search by recency
  • Add some checkboxes to the create flow allowing users to choose a collection when content is created

As always, let me know if you have any questions or feedback about these changes.

3 comments

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2017

NICE!  I really love the "automatically watch anything I participate in" option.  Thanks!

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2017

+1 to Rachel's comment. Autowatch is very important!

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2017

Feedback on the weekly digest email. I've got an email about the 4 likes I received, and according to the email I had been giving these 4 likes to myself ... 

I guess the name (who liked) is wrong:

2017-06-11 14_51_43-Clipboard.png

Or I happen to like myself a lot ;-)

Best,

Maarten

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events