Community release notes for May 2, 2019

A small but mighty update today, thank you as always to our community experience team!

New: The image for the new Community Leader badge has been uploaded, and you'll see the badge itself roll out over the next day or so.  It's pretty!

1aea6852-5abd-43a7-a14e-c2f166e508ba.png

New: Thanks to @Daniel Eads, you can now use the URL atlassian.community to get here. 🎉We'll have to put that on some swag!

Testing: We're doing a test on older posts, and some of you may see a dialogue box flagging the date on posts that are over three years old. Do not be alarmed! But feel free to give us your thoughts if you have them.  

Updated: Fixed a bug where Google Search was pulling the wrong publishing date for community content, thus screwing with people's search results. 

Fixed: The activity feed should once again be working! ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‰

That's all for today, folks. Happy May!

20 comments

Wade Tracy _Boise_ ID_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2019

ooooh! sparkly!

Like • # people like this
Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2019

Will we get to keep the old badges as 'exclusive swag' to commemorate our experience? :)

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2019

shiny!

Like • Monique vdB likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2019

Ohhh. I like the new domain name. I love pretty URLs.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2019

*raises roof*

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2019

all good stuff!

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2019

That badge!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2019

Nice

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2019

The new badge is my new favorite thing.

giphy

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2019

Its-so-shiny---christmas--cat-meme.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 2, 2019

@vania was the designer of this beautiful badge! 🤩

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 2, 2019

@Gregory Van Den Ham I'll see what I can do!

Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2019

soooo shiny!!!!

Deleted user May 2, 2019

I so want the badge on a t-shirt for events! 

Like • Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ likes this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2019

@[deleted]  Centered like, so it looks good with a hoodie half zipped :D

Like • Deleted user likes this
Deleted user May 2, 2019

Yes, so much so @Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_

With the hoodie it sounds perfect. 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2019

Oooh - pretty!

AcrobaticBigEyas-small.gif (245Ã 140)

I hope to have one of those badges soon. When I do I'll be able to wear my hoodie again without feeling awkward.

Like • Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2019

Love the new badge so much! :)

Antonio Ferruz
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2019

Great!!

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2019

Thanks @vania and all!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events