Community release notes for July 20, 2017

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, with today's release notes from @Liam Campbell.

• New: We few, we nerdy few, we band of RSS users: we can now subscribe to a search term via a new RSS feed URL found on the search results page. 
  • New: Search alerts! Subscribe to a search term from the search results page to be notified by email whenever it appears on the community, and manage your search alerts from your profile. Click your avatar and then View profile > Adjust notifications > Search alerts:

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 1.58.24 PM.png

As always, let us know if you have comments or questions!

6 comments

Juliane Neumann {Communardo}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 25, 2017

Hi Monique,

I love the search alert feature and just added alerts to my profile, but wondered if the number of alerts is limited?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Kind regards,
Juliane

pb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2017

Hi Juliane,

Monique is out of office, but I'm asking our devs.  I believe the answer is "no, no practical limit", but I'll double check and someone will get back to you here.

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 25, 2017

Thanks, @pb. I am just wondering because I added a few and can only see 11 of them, which means I can also just delete those.

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2017

@Juliane Neumann {Communardo} If you don't mind, could you share your screen here so that I can see what you've listed as search alerts? If you would prefer to share another way, let's figure that out. 

BTW - Designer for the Atlassian Community and really interested in what you've got listed and may have an explanation as to what's going on. 

Thanks!

Marketplace Partner
July 26, 2017

@Test User KL, maybe we can get in contact via email? I guess as a team member you can see my email address? Just let me know if I am wrong with that.

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
July 26, 2017

@Juliane Neumann {Communardo} I just sent an email, let me know if you receive it.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events