Community release notes for July 12, 2017

Super exciting, awesome release notes for today courtest of @Tyler T. Thanks, Tyler!

excited.gif

• New: Leaderboards! Collections with Q&A boards will display a leaderboard in the sidebar when there is activity. View the leaderboard to see the top contributors in each collection and click "See all" to change your view and explore the leaderboard in more detail.
    • Note: By default, leaderboards are showing an all-time leader count while we work to fix a bug. Once it's fixed, we will be showing a rolling 30-day count of leaders' accepted answers. 
  • New: We should probably "mention" that @mentions have been added to the community! Converse with clarity by @mentioning thread participants or anyone in the community. You will receive an email when you are mentioned; this can be adjusted in notification settings.
  • Improved: Most email templates include the message body content (when applicable) and these templates will have updated styles
  • Improved: The digest email had some layout bugs that have been fixed
  • Coming soon: Quote your favorite authors (or Community Champions) using the 'Block quote' style in the format dropdown. With this update, 'Code block' will be moved to the Format dropdown instead of inserting via a modal.

Let me know below if you see any issues or have any questions!

5 comments

pb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2017

@-mentions!  I love it!

Now I can annoy @Monique vdB much more efficiently!

200_s.gif

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 12, 2017

@pb two can play at this game, my friend.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 12, 2017

I have to mention @Daniel Wester and @Susan Hauth (Toronto - JIRA Queen) now, obviously.

pb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2017

@Monique vdB - dang it, you're right!  Who's bright idea was this anyway?  Blame must be assigned!  (I vote that we blame @danielwester, but i'm open to being convinced.)

jack April 10, 2022

Very invigorating, great delivery notes for now curtest and padi idc gili trawangan is an amazing online course. Thanks for sharing this idea.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events