Community release notes for April 4, 2018

Community release note (and new feature) courtesy of developer @Reah:

• New: Hovercards! Now you can hover over a user's avatar (or their name, in the homepage feed) to get a bit more information about them. Here is @Gezim Shehu [Communardo]'s for example:

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 3.29.05 PM.png

Nifty! Make sure you fill out your profile so your hovercard looks awesome too!

13 comments

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 4, 2018

Commenting here so you can try out the hovercard feature. 

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 4, 2018

Love it, Mo! Any chance to see more of your beautiful face––I'm in!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 4, 2018

Now I can see Dorcas so much more clearly @Bridget!

Maarten Cautreels April 4, 2018

Cool! Nice work, Community is getting better every time.

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2018

Cool!

Nice job Reah :)

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

Ah, that's awesome! I love being able to see people's locations. Thanks for building that out!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

LOVING the hovercards!

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2018

yay this is awesome

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2018

Yay!!! Love it!

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
April 5, 2018

Wow, 105 posts - I gotta step it up! Love the new hovercards :)

Nguyen Tran
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2018

I'm just here to see my hovercards :D

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2018

Really like the hovercards!

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2018

Awesome!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events