Community read-only notice for June 8, 2022

Hi community! We will be making an update to our login experience that means the community will be in read-only mode for a short period of time.

Note that users won't be able to log in during this timeframe. However, if you are already logged in, you will remain logged in.

We expect that read only mode will begin on June 8 at 12:30 Central time (17:30 UTC) and last until 15:30 Central time (20:30 UTC). During the read-only period, you will see a banner at the top of the screen reminding you of the community's read-only status.

Once our update is completed, the community should be back to normal. If you encounter any issues after that, please report them on this thread or (if you are having login issues) via email to communitymanagers@atlassian.com.

Thanks!

13 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022

Scheduling everything I avoid while playing/participating in Atlassian Community for that time slot!

Cap5.JPG

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 2, 2022

@Andy Gladstone I'm going to level with you, I pressed "publish" when I meant to press "save as draft" and my math might be off. It starts at 12:30 pm Central time and lasts 3 hours, that much I know. I think.  Maybe. 

math.gif

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022

Well, you confirmed my addiction at least. I’ll adjust once you are 100% sure. This way I can tell my employer they’ll have at least 3 productive hours from me next week!

Like # people like this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2022
Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 2, 2022

@Andy Gladstone we are LOLling over here too. I think the times are accurate now and a bit more info has been added.  Phew!

Like # people like this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2022

As always, you rock @Monique vdB !

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2022

Roger, roger!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2022

Thanks for the heads up @Monique vdB !

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2022

Thanks @Monique vdB 🙌  though there's a small chance I'lll forget for a split second and wonder what's wrong 😅

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 3, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ hopefully the banner will help with that!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 8, 2022

Read-only mode testing

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

Let's see if this works (or does not!)

Like Monique vdB likes this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
June 8, 2022

Meep morp

Like Andy Gladstone likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events