August 2018 Community Awards

40 comments

Paz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2018

Awwyisss

Brien Matthys September 13, 2018

Congratulations to all of the winners!

_Fabian A. Lopez September 15, 2018

@Erica Moss@Monique vdB, Good post! and I was able to include all of them in my presentation at the Summit 2018 - 

The User's Community, a hidden treasure and your best ally

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2018

Happy Tuesday @Monique vdB - I am curious if you have decided on a name for the community awards? 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 7, 2018

@Jodi LeBlanc ACE is the front-runner but we may be using that for something else! So, not 100% sure yet. :) 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2018

Awesome, thanks Monique :)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2018

Hi @Monique vdB,

How can I get the Community Content Award Winner badge?

win.png

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 9, 2018

Hi Ollie, I think when the new name for the badge is chosen they will give all recipients from the August Community Awards the badge on their profile. I believe these are awarded quarterly.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2018

Hi Jodi,

Thank you for your reply, I think this badge is related to the August Community Awards, but I didn't get this badge, although I got the Reading Rainbow Award,

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 10, 2018

Thanks @Ollie Guan, I got the Bullseye award for August, but the community award badge is still greyed out on my profile. The Atlassian Team was working on a revamp for this award as they were looking for name suggestions on this thread, however it was a very busy time with Summit prep.  @Monique vdB may know when the recipients of the August awards will receive their profile badge.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 30, 2018

@Ollie Guan you and our other award winners should have their badges now! Thanks for your patience :) 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2018

@Monique vdBGot it, thank you for your help!

Lutisha Ragain June 25, 2019

tank u

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2020

@Monique vdB  I still did not  get my  Reading Rainbow Award  badgecould you please check it out the Community Award Winner badge is greyed out  almost 2years now  woo

Thanks,

Moses

Colm Maguire December 30, 2021

CALL them the CACAs.. Confluence Atlassian Community Awards. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events