April Showers monthly challenge badge is now live!

Challenge_2018_04@2x.png

In honor of our community's one-year anniversary on April 3, this month's challenge is our anniversary challenge, aka the April Showers badge. To earn the April badge, shower the community with love! (Yes, I think our resident pun-master @Bridget did come up with that one.)

To earn this badge:

Need help figuring out how to do any of this? That's what we're here for; just let me know in the comments below. And you can start by clicking like on this article. Now go earn your April badge!

18 comments

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2018

Sometimes it snows in April... One of my favorite Prince songs. It's a sad song, but also so heartwarming. 

So, let's use the likes and upvotes in April and after to bring showers and snowfalls of love to the Community! And earn the badge, of course :-)

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2018

So I gotta throw out this joke ...

If april showers bring may flowers what do may flowers bring? Pilgrims!

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2018

So, in June there will be a pilgrim's badge... :-)

Like Deleted user likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 3, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel you will have to sail in a boat to Atlassian HQ in Sydney. Hey, they can't all be easy!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2018

@Monique vdB - great, then I have the chance to visit my penguins :-)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 4, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel oh I'll join you!

LeKisha Boswell April 6, 2018

Image result for go it's your birthday gifs

In that case we need to celebrate! 

Sandipan Banerjee April 11, 2018

Yes.

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018

Rewind. Why are there penguins in Sydney?!?!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 16, 2018

@Heth Siemer penguins don't only live in the cold! 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2018

Galapagos penguins live just about on the equator - that's not cold at all...

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2018

@Heth Siemer - these are my penguins:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_penguin

They have the same last name as I do.

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

I have significantly less penguin knowledge than I thought I did.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 16, 2018

@Heth Siemer we're all here for you, Heth. 🐧

Chinja X Maria April 17, 2018

Hi!! I'm new and would love some guidance to earn my badge :-)

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2018

Hi Chinja, welcome to the Community!

The easiest way for you to earn this badge is to look through the forums for topics that are of interest to you and press that like button. 

The next part, upvoting ten answers or accepting: Find questions posed to the community (or create some yourself). When another community member provides an answer, click the UP triangle. Similarly, if you've asked a question and got a great answer, accepting the answer will give you a point towards the requirement. 

Lastly, click through the link at the top of this article to the anniversary thread and post some well-wishes!

Carol Jones April 3, 2019

@Monique vdB -- I'm unable to find the April, 2019 badge challenge.  Has it been posted?  I know you guys are probably already traveling for Summit which I'm excited to see you next week 😉 But just wanted to check in to ensure I haven't just missed it or if we'll be recycling the April, 2018 challenge as it looks like a good one!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 5, 2019

@Carol Jones thanks for checking! We'll still be doing regular challenges but won't necessarily be monthly anymore. The current challenge is the Summit Scavenger Hunt, I am sure you'll have a blast with that one!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events