A special thank-you to Nic

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- has hit some major community milestones, and it was his birthday this month!  A special guest recorded this message to say thank you on behalf of us all. 🎂

27 comments

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2020

Well, that's cool!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2020

CONGRATULATIONS, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ! This video makes me super happy. You deserve all the appreciation in the world. Also, happy birthday to us Cancers! 

Like # people like this
Erika Nunotani
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2020
Like # people like this
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2020

Congratulations @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-! It has been a pleasure working with you here in Community. Thank you for all your help :D and Happy Birthday!!!!

Like # people like this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
June 26, 2020

Everyone:

source

Thanks Nic for answering my first question years back... I remember having to work hard to find something that hadn't already been asked/answered (that's something of a funny joke now!) and it was just hours later that you answered. And even though it was clear that you were a prolific answerer then when you were by far at the top of the leaderboard, I was still a little starstruck to have you reply! We can't count the number of people you've helped through your dedication to answering. So happy you're part of the Community!

And happy birthday month 🥳

Like # people like this
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
June 26, 2020

Happy b-day Nic , I Made you a fun retro name tag from a youtube tutorial :) 

RETRO_NIC.png

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2020

NIC! You are amazing!!  Thank you for being the literal spine of the Community and making it the wonderful place it is!!

Like # people like this
Chris Terry
Atlassian Team
June 26, 2020

standing.gif

Way to go @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-!!! CONGRATS and thanks for all you do! Happy Birthday 🎂

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2020

Thank you @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- and Happy Birthday!! You were also the first person I remember answering my questions. You are certainly one of the giants of the Atlassian Community!!

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2020

Happy Belated Birthday @Nic Brough ! I am glad I met you in-person and hope to see you soon. You are the heart of this community

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2020

Happy Birthday Nic! I hope you did something special or at least got to relax and take a day off from answering questions. ;-)

CHEERS!!

Like # people like this
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
June 28, 2020

Congratulations @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- for all the great work!!!   🍾  🎉  🎈

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2020

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- We are so grateful for you, Nic — thank you for being such a champion for our community and beyond. 💙

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2020

Congrats @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 🎉🎉🎉 and such a nice message! 

Awesome🎉 

Like # people like this
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2020

Congratulations!!! Hugs!! You're simply the best.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2020
Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
June 29, 2020

There aren't enough superlatives to describe you and your contributions @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- We're all so grateful for you and hope this next spin around the sun is your best yet!!

Like # people like this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
June 29, 2020

Happy birthday, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- !! So encouraging to see you chime in all over the Community. I can only imagine the many who have benefitted from your time and efforts!

Like # people like this
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2020

Congrats @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ! This is awesome and very well deserved!

Ste

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2020

Thank you so much Scott!

I don't know what to say, I'm really touched by everything here!

Like # people like this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2020

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- !

Sad we don't get to hang out at Summit, but happiest of birthdays to you. Congratulations and thank you for being there pretty much every time I've ever randomly googled a JIRA question and your thoughtful response was top of list. 

Like # people like this
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2020

Congrats!!

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2020

Well deserved @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
You have helped so many people with your answers and whilst only a small number ever acknowledge publicly it is something you should be immensly proud of. 

Like # people like this
Leslie Lee
Atlassian Team
July 6, 2020

I echo all the sentiments and love, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I agree with Phil's thought above that you've touched so many people (and they've touched other people, and so on) that you'll never hear about. Your impact is wide-ranging and unquantifiable and I hope that the kindness and goodwill you put in the world is returned to you ten fold! 

Like Erica Moss likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2020

A slightly belated but none the less sincere Happy Birthday @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- !!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events