It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

A special thank-you to Nic

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ has hit some major community milestones, and it was his birthday this month!  A special guest recorded this message to say thank you on behalf of us all. 🎂

23 comments

Well, that's cool!

Like # people like this
Bridget Community Manager Jun 26, 2020

CONGRATULATIONS, @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ ! This video makes me super happy. You deserve all the appreciation in the world. Also, happy birthday to us Cancers! 

Like # people like this
Like # people like this

Congratulations @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_! It has been a pleasure working with you here in Community. Thank you for all your help :D and Happy Birthday!!!!

Like # people like this
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Jun 26, 2020

Everyone:

source

Thanks Nic for answering my first question years back... I remember having to work hard to find something that hadn't already been asked/answered (that's something of a funny joke now!) and it was just hours later that you answered. And even though it was clear that you were a prolific answerer then when you were by far at the top of the leaderboard, I was still a little starstruck to have you reply! We can't count the number of people you've helped through your dedication to answering. So happy you're part of the Community!

And happy birthday month 🥳

Like # people like this

Happy b-day Nic , I Made you a fun retro name tag from a youtube tutorial :) 

RETRO_NIC.png

Like # people like this
Mandy_Ross Community Manager Jun 26, 2020

NIC! You are amazing!!  Thank you for being the literal spine of the Community and making it the wonderful place it is!!

Like # people like this
Chris Atlassian Team Jun 26, 2020

standing.gif

Way to go @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_!!! CONGRATS and thanks for all you do! Happy Birthday 🎂

Like # people like this
John Funk Community Leader Jun 26, 2020

Thank you @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ and Happy Birthday!! You were also the first person I remember answering my questions. You are certainly one of the giants of the Atlassian Community!!

Like # people like this

Happy Belated Birthday @Nic Brough ! I am glad I met you in-person and hope to see you soon. You are the heart of this community

Like # people like this
Jack Community Leader Jun 28, 2020

Happy Birthday Nic! I hope you did something special or at least got to relax and take a day off from answering questions. ;-)

CHEERS!!

Like # people like this

Congratulations @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ for all the great work!!!   🍾  🎉  🎈

Like # people like this
Erica Moss Community Manager Jun 28, 2020

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ We are so grateful for you, Nic — thank you for being such a champion for our community and beyond. 💙

Like # people like this

Congrats @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ 🎉🎉🎉 and such a nice message! 

Awesome🎉 

Like # people like this

Congratulations!!! Hugs!! You're simply the best.

Like # people like this
Like # people like this
Darline_Auguste Community Manager Jun 29, 2020

There aren't enough superlatives to describe you and your contributions @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ We're all so grateful for you and hope this next spin around the sun is your best yet!!

Like # people like this
Sharon_Tan Atlassian Team Jun 29, 2020

Happy birthday, @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ !! So encouraging to see you chime in all over the Community. I can only imagine the many who have benefitted from your time and efforts!

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this
Stephen_Wright Community Leader Jun 30, 2020

Congrats @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ ! This is awesome and very well deserved!

Ste

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Thank you so much Scott!

I don't know what to say, I'm really touched by everything here!

Like # people like this
Meg_Holbrook Community Leader Jul 01, 2020

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ !

Sad we don't get to hang out at Summit, but happiest of birthdays to you. Congratulations and thank you for being there pretty much every time I've ever randomly googled a JIRA question and your thoughtful response was top of list. 

Like Erica Moss likes this

Congrats!!

Well deserved @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_
You have helped so many people with your answers and whilst only a small number ever acknowledge publicly it is something you should be immensly proud of. 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

We’re improving Search and would love your inputs to shape it.

Hey Atlassian Community, My name is Vidhu Sharma, and I am the Product Manager for Search in the Cloud platform team. One of my team's top priority is to make search powerful yet intuitive. Over th...

48,980 views 12 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you