DoD Use Case

Paul_Pagel October 15, 2019

Hello All,

Glad to be a part of the discussion. Currently using JSD, Software, and Confluence to manage personnel actions as well as projects of all varieties. It's been fun learning, but I'm beginning to plateau in my knowledge. Hope to learn more valuable tidbits with these applications.

3 comments

Comment

George de los Santos October 16, 2019

Welcome to the group Paul! 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

@Paul_Pagel - how has your Jira and Confluence journey been so far? Hopefully you've discovered the use of Confluence templates and blueprints to better capture your teams's knowledge.

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2021

@Paul_Pagel  I recommend the playbooks to help you in your journey.  The templates are amazing and easily adaptable.  I am in a federal program and Confluence and JIRA make my day easy to manage and collaborate with others.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events